Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

So what ?

People have been saying that it is hypocrite for someone that suddenly using English to write in their blog though before this that 'someone' is using fully 100% Malay in their blog. Well for me, im not quite good in my English both speaking and writing. So i have been thinking , if i can't speak well, why not writing ? As i can see, when a malay (in my uni) is trying to speak English to his/her friends, other people will say that the malay is "poyo" or "budjget gile" bet they themselves cannot speak well in that language. That is a "serious sh*t people !" (taken from my friend trademark word). For me, SO WHAT ? let they speak. This is Malaysia, and we are grown adult. Who knows 20 years later maybe farmers can speak better than uni people. So , im taking this chance to start writing in English slowly as i to improve my speaking ability. No offense, people.




1 comment:

Wee Han said...

Kudos to u!

Don't care what they say or think! :)

U need not to apologize for wanting to improve yourself. :)

All the best to u!

TLC,
WeeHan

Karyawan2 berwawasan